PADI Rescue Diver
Course Duration: 3-4 DAYS / 4 DIVES
The PADI Rescue Diver course is a challenging and informative course that will build your confidence as a recreational diver. Three to four days of intensive classroom and in-water rescue training will be both fun and rewarding for all divers. Students will complete 12 Open Water Training Exercises which emphasize a diver’s ability to be flexible and adapt to personal and environmental conditions. In the end, all 12 exercises will be practised in real-life scenarios.
• First aid for diving injuries
• First aid for marine injuries
• Emergency procedures
• Rescue equipment consideration and usage
• Distress recognition
• Rescue entries, approaches and exits
• Assist and transportation of patients
• Missing, unconscious and submerged diver rescue
• In-water artificial respiration
• Accident recording and reporting
By the end of the course, you will have expanded your knowledge of diving, increased your level of diving skill and be more aware of what is happening in the diving environment. Most importantly, rescue training can help you to save lives and increase safety by preparing you to properly respond to diving emergencies.